“Easterseals serves 1.4 million children and adults with disabilities and their families, offering a wide range of services at 74 affiliates nationwide. We change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day, helping our clients build the skills and access the resources they need to live, learn, work and play.”https://www.easterseals.com/centraltx/what-we-do/
- Special Events:
- Dia de los Muertos Festival in October
- Back to School Fair in August
- Photos with Santa in December
- Ongoing Direct Client Service Opportunities:
- Play Groups
- Sib Kids Club
- Infant Massage
- Professional Volunteers:
- Graphic Design
- Web design
- Must be 18+ years of age or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check.
- Have an up-to-date clean tuberculosis test on file.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to Easterseals’ Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.easterseals.com/centraltx/
Easterseals Central Texas Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness