“The mission of People’s Community Clinic is to improve the health of medically underserved and uninsured Central Texans by providing high quality, affordable health care with dignity and respect.”https://www.austinpcc.org/
- Volunteer with Patients: Support PCC’s patients, families, and visitors.
- Commit to one shift, or three or four hours, every week for a minimum of four months.
- Must complete a volunteer application and consent to a background check.
- Immunization requirements:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tuberculosis test within one year of application submission
- Flu shot required during the December and April application periods (not required during the July application period)
To apply to be a volunteer, go to PCC’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.austinpcc.org/
People’s Community Clinic Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness