About Komen Greater CETX
“Susan G. Komen® Greater Central & East Texas is a Texas-based nonprofit committed to saving lives locally and fighting breast cancer globally. Komen Greater CETX is the only local breast cancer organization attacking the disease on all fronts – education, screening, treatment, follow-up care, survivorship support, advocacy, and research. By removing barriers to care for the uninsured and underinsured, the organization serves the women and men of 58 Texas counties who are battling breast cancer.”https://komengreatercetx.org/about-us/
- Events: Sign up to help with one-time events.
- Become a Komen Greater CETX Ambassador: Represent the organization and raise awareness in your community at various events in schools, neighborhoods, businesses, churches, etc.
- Plan a Fundraiser: Host an event, or donate a portion of proceeds from an item for sale at your business.
Komen Greater CETX does not list volunteer requirements on their website.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to Komen Greater CETX’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://komengreatercetx.org/
Susan G. Komen Greater Central & East Texas Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness