“We are a ministry of about seven full and part-time staff members who work with homeless young adults through age 28. We provide all sorts of practical helps like food, clothing, and self-care products, but the most important thing we do is personalized and accepting guidance counseling. With guidance and some extra time, almost all our clients find their way! Our motto is to know, love and serve.“https://www.streetyouthministry.org/home
- Work alongside staff with clients and behind the scenes. Tasks may include listening to clients, sorting donations, arranging items, and cleaning.
- Help with one-time events.
- Volunteers must do one online training prior to each of their first visits.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to SYMin’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.streetyouthministry.org/
Street Youth Ministry Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness