About the Volunteer Center
“The Volunteer Center’s mission for Round Rock and the surrounding communities is to partner with nonprofit agencies and community members to develop, support and promote volunteerism in Williamson County. As this is effectively achieved, we will be able to fulfill our vision to build strong and connected communities through the power of volunteerism within our homes, neighborhoods, and workplaces.“http://volrock.galaxydigital.com/about-us/
- Williamson County Volunteer Match: This program connects community members with nonprofit agencies that address social needs and challenges in the Round Rock area through volunteerism.
- Round Rock Municipal Volunteers: Volunteers assist with various city departments, including the Allen R. Baca Senior and Community Center, Clay Madsen, Forestry, Library, and Parks and Recreation Events.
- Community Service Restitution
The Volunteer Center does not have volunteer requirements listed on their website.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to The Volunteer Center’s Programs page.
Or visit their homepage: http://www.volrock.org/
The Volunteer Center Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness