About Con Mi MADRE
“Con Mi MADRE is a two-generation organization that empowers young Latinas and their mothers through education and support services that increase preparedness, participation, and success in post-secondary education.
Con Mi MADRE translates to ‘with my mother,’ which exemplifies the unique element of our programming that intentionally engages mothers in their daughter’s educational journey from 6th grade through college graduation.“https://marathonkids.org/
- Guest Speakers: Is there a particular subject affecting middle and high school girls that you know a lot about? Be a speaker at Con Mi MADRE mother-daughter conferences, workshops, and campus meetings.
- Conferences and Special Events: Help with check-in, setup, and supervision.
- Fundraising and Events Volunteer: Help with creating “friendraisers,” planning and executing fundraising events, and other development office tasks as needed.
- Con Mi Hermana Program: Be a mentor to a junior or senior student to guide them through the college application and financial aid processes.
- Submit a volunteer application.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to Con Mi MADRE’s Get Involved page.
Or visit their homepage: http://www.conmimadre.org/
Con Mi MADRE Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness