About Family Eldercare
“Family Eldercare’s mission touches the lives of almost 6,000 seniors and adults with disabilities every year. Watch our mission in action and see how deep our mission runs, ensuring that Central Texans thrive.”https://www.familyeldercare.org/
- Become an administrative or special events volunteer: Assist with data entry, filing, answering phones, writing thank-you notes, assisting with the Fan Drive hotline, or helping with special events.
- Money management volunteer: Help adults with disabilities and seniors maintain and pay their bills.
- Guardianship advocate: Visit a client twice per month to increase their quality of life.
- Lifetime Connections Without Walls: This telephone-based service allows older adults to connect, learn, and have fun with others from the comfort of their home.
- Complete an agency overview with a volunteer recruiter.
- After you are matched with a program and/or client(s), you will receive an in-depth orientation.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to Family Eldercare’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.familyeldercare.org/
Family Eldercare Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness