“Mothers’ Milk Bank Austin is the largest non-profit milk bank in the world. Moms from 27 states send us their extra breast milk to save the lives of medically fragile infants.”https://www.milkbank.org/
- Serve on a committee: Committee service can also be used as a stepping stone to serving on the Board of Directors.
- Join an events team: Help with logistics, recruiting sponsors, coordinating volunteers, setting up decorations, or finding entertainment.
- Share your time and talent: Share your expertise, from marketing and graphic design to web analysis and technical support.
- Donate milk
MMBA does not have volunteer requirements listed on their website.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to MMBA’s Ways to Give page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.milkbank.org/
Mothers’ Milk Bank Austin Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness