“Dell Children’s Medical Center Foundation works with our generous philanthropic community and their passion to invest in the future of our children’s health in Central Texas through Dell Children’s Medical Center. Through philanthropy, the Central Texas community helped build this outstanding regional facility. Our goal is to help make it one of the top children’s hospitals in the country.”https://supportseton.org/foundations/dell-childrens-medical-center-foundation/about-us/
- Volunteer with Patients: Serve inside the hospitals and in outpatient clinics throughout the area, providing non-clinical support to staff.
- Corporate Group Volunteer Opportunities: DCMC offers very limited short-term volunteer opportunities for groups due to the commitment required from volunteers.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must complete a volunteer application and consent to a background check.
- Pay a uniform purchase fee of $20.
- Complete orientation and training.
- Have the ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Commit to a four-hour shift (for students: six hours) each week for a minimum of six months.
- Immunization requirements:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tuberculosis test within 30 days of application submission
- Flu shot required during the December and April application periods (not required during the July application period)
To apply to be a volunteer, go to DCMC’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.dellchildrens.net/
Dell Children’s Medical Center Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness