About El Buen
“For 30 years, El Buen has been building healthy, resilient and vibrant communities by addressing the physical, social and emotional wellbeing of families. We do this by offering coordinated medical, literacy, food stability and spiritual support services to promote healthy behaviors for the family. Unlike other healthcare settings, El Buen provides all these services and in one location.”https://elbuen.org/about/
- Education: ESL or computer literacy
- Food Pantry
- Fill out a volunteer application, and consent to a background check.
- Participate in a new volunteer information session, including a job match interview.
- Attend “Safeguarding God’s Children” and job-specific training.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to El Buen’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://elbuen.org/
El Buen Samaritano Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness