“The House Rabbit Resource Network is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to improving the lives of domestic rabbits by: Educating people about caring for companion rabbits as house pets, facilitating rabbit rescues and adoptions, [and] promoting rabbit advocacy and welfare.“http://rabbitresource.org/about/
- Care for bunnies at the shelter, including learning about their diet, feeding, grooming, illnesses, habitat, and general care.
- Volunteers must be 18+ to help alone. Volunteers who are 16 or 17 may help with a parent present at all times. The minimum age to volunteer is 16.
- Submit a volunteer application.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to HRRN’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: http://rabbitresource.org/
House Rabbit Resource Network Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness