About the Long Center
“The Long Center is Austin’s center stage, but we’re also Austin’s Front Row. Every day we bear witness to the city’s creativity, soul, and diversity. We’re proud to say that we’re a product of our environment, and even prouder to say that we’re cultivators of it. We have the best view of the city, so we see the Austin community clearly. That’s how we’re able to present the performances, music, movies, hangouts, festivals, and countless other interests that unite, delight, and inspire us all. We’re not just putting Austin culture on display. We’re extending a firsthand, front-row invitation to help shape it.”https://thelongcenter.org/about/
- Engage with guests and provide customer service during performances.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (two hours on your feet).
- Ability to see/read small print in low lighting.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs without aid.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to the Long Center’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://thelongcenter.org/
Longer Center for the Performing Arts Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness