About Any Baby Can
“Any Baby Can partners with families to overcome obstacles and achieve well-being. With programs that meet clients where they are – at home, work or school – Any Baby Can helps build stability, develop skills and navigate systems so children and families reach their full potential.”https://anybabycan.org/about/who-we-are/
- Ongoing volunteering
- Childcare: Help provide childcare at the Any Baby Can office or offsite while parents participate in Any Baby Can parenting classes.
- General Office Support: Assist staff in office work and customer service.
- One-time volunteering
- Special Events: Support staff at one-time events such as Any Baby Can’s Benefit Concert, Luminaria, or Client Holiday party. Help with setup, activities, serving food, breakdown, etc.
- Camp Grey Dove Counselors: Work as a counselor at Camp Grey Dove, a week-long overnight summer camp for the siblings of children diagnosed with cancer. Create and facilitate a warm environment. Must be 18+ years of age, complete a counselor application, and attend a training.
- Group opportunities: Any Baby Can will coordinate group volunteer opportunities upon request.
- Submit a volunteer application.
- Agree to a background check.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to Any Baby Can’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://anybabycan.org/
Any Baby Can Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness