About St. David’s Foundation
“St. David’s Foundation works to improve the health and well-being of our most underserved Central Texas neighbors using our resources to reduce health inequity, increase access to healthcare focused on the whole person through integrated care, and support Central Texans in taking an active role in their health and healthcare needs.”https://stdavidsfoundation.org/
- Become a Health’s Angels Member
- Help address the growing needs of the aging population in central Texas through education, volunteerism, and philanthropic support.
- Members participate in a number of group volunteer activities with partner organizations, educational presentations, and networking events.
- Opportunities for members:
- Lunch and Learn presentations by authors, chefs, and dietitians.
- Group volunteer events for organizations like Meals on Wheels.
- Social events throughout the year, including a holiday party.
- Pay one-time, tax-deductible membership dues of $100.
- Commit to attending just two service projects each year, and St. David’s will waive the $100 dues.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to St. David’s Foundation’s Health’s Angels page.
Or visit their homepage: https://stdavidsfoundation.org/
St. David’s Foundation Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness