“AGE of Central Texas is a regional nonprofit organization that provides education and support to people all along the spectrum of growing older, no matter where they are on that journey.“https://ageofcentraltx.org/index.php/about-us/
- Enhance the lives of older adults and the caregivers that AGE serves, help with operations, and sustain the culture of service and goodwill.
- Solo volunteers must be 18 or older. There are also opportunities for children and youth to volunteer with an adult present.
- Submit a volunteer application. Certain assignments require a background check.
- Attend a volunteer orientation.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to AGE’s Volunteer page.
Or visit their homepage: https://ageofcentraltx.org/
AGE of Central Texas’ Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness