“We are Austin’s leading youth development agency—a 501(c)(3) non-profit, locally governed agency devoted to providing hope and opportunity to all kids, especially those who need us most, between the ages of 6 and 18.
With 32 locations in Travis and Bastrop Counties, we serve more than 8,200 registered members annually (and more than 2,400 every day) and impact nearly 12,500 youth each year.“https://www.bgcaustin.org/
- General activities: Homework help, game room, etc.
- Healthy Lifestyles: Sports, cooking, etc.
- STEM: Engineering, coding, etc.
- Arts: Digital arts, crafts, etc.
- Character and Leadership: College readiness, interview prep, etc.
- Events: Duck Derby, Day for Kids, etc.
- Administrative: Data entry, filing, etc.
- Volunteer must be at least 18 years of age to help within a Club.
- There is a minimum commitment of two hours per week for 12 weeks.
To apply to be a volunteer, go to BGCAA’s Get Involved page.
Or visit their homepage: https://www.bgcaustin.org/
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area Locations
Volunteer Opportunities by Interest
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Disaster Relief
- Faith-Based Outreach
- Foster Care
- Homeless Populations
- International Aid
- Low-Income Neighbors
- Mental Health
- Neighbors with Disabilities
- Other Opportunities
- Sports & Fitness