Here are five Austin nonprofits looking for new in-person volunteers right now:
- Austin Pets Alive! is accepting new in-person volunteers on an ad hoc basis. You can sign up at austinpetsalive.org/volunteer and they will email you as opportunities and trainings become available.
- Ten Thousand Villages is a non-profit store that sells fair-trade, artisan-made gifts. They are looking for volunteers to help in their Burnet Road store.
- Girls on the Run Austin is looking for a running coach to help young girls grow confidence and joy through running. They’re also looking for a new volunteer board of directors member!
- Austin Voices for Education and Youth needs volunteers to help distribute food to over 500 families financially affected by COVID-19 in Northern Austin.
- Canine Companions for Independence provides assistance dogs free of charge to people with disabilities. They’re looking for talented photographers to take pictures of their dogs for impact stories.
Did you find this list helpful? Please share with your friends, and follow @volunteeratx on Instagram for more ways to give back in ATX right now.
Know of more in-person volunteer opportunities in Austin? Please email email@example.com!