Here are five Austin nonprofits looking for new virtual volunteers right now:
- Manos de Cristo is looking for online ESL instructors to help the people they serve learn English. Knowing Spanish is a plus, but not a requirement!
- Ishida Dance Company is an avant garde contemporary dance company. They’re looking for a backend web developer to integrate third-party products like Google Analytics with their website.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Central Texas is dedicated to improving the lives of people with mental illness. Virtual volunteers may help teach classes or facilitate support groups.
- Girls Empowerment Network is calling on volunteers to write three-page-long letters to girls in grades 3-12 to inspire, encourage, and celebrate them.
- Rainforest Partnership is seeking a volunteer to help with external communications and supporter engagement. This is a pretty involved position and would require 10-15 hrs/wk.
Did you find this list helpful? Please share with your friends, and follow @volunteeratx on Instagram for more ways to give back in ATX right now.
Know of more virtual volunteer opportunities in Austin? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org!